Easy Steps to Consign
- Merchandise is accepted Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM. No Sunday consignments. Appointments are not needed.
- All Items must be: on hangers, seasonal, pressed, current, in pristine condition.
- There is no limit on the number of items.
- There is a $5.00 Annual Fee to open an account.
- The consignor receives 50% of the recorded price. All consignors may collect their money in the boutique.
- Length of consignment is 4-6 weeks. Any items that you would want returned to you at the end of consignment must be discussed at the time you bring in the items. It is your responsibility to contact us 24 hrs. ahead of the 4th week to let us know if you will be picking up your specially tagged items for return. There is a $1.00 fee per item to return them back to you. Because of limited space, items cannot be stored.
**Any item left in our possession after the expiration date will become the property of The Dresscode Consignment Shop.
- Price reductions are made periodically to promote sale.
All items not sold after 60 days are donated to a charity chosen by The Dresscode. You may request a tax receipt for these items.
We must be selective if items are not sellable or if we are experiencing overcrowding in a section.
**If stains or imperfections are noticed while on the selling floor, the item is reduced or donated.**
Items not taken: Discount brands, Maternity, Lingerie, Jewelry, Used hats, Shoes that show any wear, Custom or homemade items, Dyed-to-match shoes, Clothing that shows any age or wear.
- February 1: Spring
- April 1: Summer
- August 1: Fall & Back to School
- October 1: Winter
Thank you for your business!